12 Days of Christmas
We’re giving away a prize a day for 12 weekdays in a row starting on December 6th!
Here’s how you can qualify:
We just upped your chances! A person can qualify being chosen through any studio interaction and again by visiting a Pop Up location all in one day!
This being either through our “cue to call” which plays on air at any random time, or through a social media qualifying post from one of our hosts at any random time throughout the day.
Our chosen qualifiers from the social media posting will be contacted through the social media outlets direct messaging system.
Call into the studio when you hear our “cue to call” at 905-296-1286.
Callers will be chosen at random to qualify for this contest. You can also qualify once per POP UP location (EX. …If we have 3 pop up locations in one day you have the opportunity to attend each pop up that day and qualify once at each location)
Check out our exclusive POP UP Draw info here: http://jukasaradio.ca/12-days-of-christmas-exclusive-pop-up-draw/
Rules and Regulations
- To enter the JUKASA 93.5FM 12 Days of Christmas contest (the “contest”) simply call the JUKASA 93.5FM contest line at 905-296-1286 when you hear the “Cue to Call”, attending “Pop Up” events – completing and signing ballots, responding to our Social Media posts on Facebook and Twitter, your odds of winning or being qualified depend on the number of responses received for each manner of entry. In the event the entrant is outside of the local calling area, standard long distance rates as charged by the entrant’s long distance service provider will apply. The identified caller number to get through on the JUKASA 93.5FM contest line will qualify for the 12 Days of Christmas draws. The odds of a caller being selected as a contestant and winning a prize will depend upon the total number of individuals calling the JUKASA 93.5FM contest line following the cue to call. The 12 Days of Christmas draws will start on Wednesday December 6th and will end with the final ALL – IN Draw happening at 2PM (ET) on Thursday December 21 at the Christmas Grand Finale Party. Each eligible winner will then be required to provide a representative of JUKASA 93.5FM with their name, address, age and telephone number.
- Contest starts at 6 a.m. ET on November 13th and closes on December 21st 2017 at 6:00 PM ET No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. One prize per household.
- The contest sponsor is JUKASA 93.5FM Radio (hereinafter referred to as the “contest sponsor”).
- To enter by phone and to be eligible to win, phone entrant must be a legal resident of Ontario and be at least fourteen (14) years of age or older (if younger then 18 years of age, parental signature consent is required at prize pick up). Employees and their parents, children, persons domiciled with an employee of the contest sponsor, their respective agents, advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. Persons who have won a previous Jukasa Radio 93.5FM contest in the previous two (2) calendar months and persons domiciled with a winner are also ineligible to enter. Entry by proxy is not allowed for this contest. Contestants are limited to one (1) ballot, for each entry method, per day. (i.e. entry by in-studio interaction is limited to once per day, entry for each Pop Up is limited to once per Pop Up event.)
- Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Proof of identification must be provided upon prize pickup. In order to be declared a winner, each potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by JUKASA 93.5FM. Before being awarded a Prize, each potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the contest sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood the rules, grants all consents required, authorizes the contest sponsor to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the prize, accepts the prize as offered and releases the contest sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this contest and receipt and use of the prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these rules, contest sponsor shall have the right to disqualify potential winner, and forfeit the prize and the contest sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. Once confirmed as a winner, each winner must present him/herself in person at Jukasa 93.5FM Radio Station, 3326 Sixth Line, Ohsweken, Ontario beginning the next business day, and, during business hours (10:00 am to 4:00 p.m. ET) Monday to Friday (excluding Holidays) within fifteen (15) days of being confirmed as a winner to pick up his/her prize or the prize will be forfeited.
- By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these rules. All decisions of the contest sponsor with respect to any aspect of this contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this contest.
- All entries become the property of contest sponsor who assume no responsibility for garbled, in audible, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting rules by mail or requesting names of prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest sponsor(s) do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest sponsor, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control; contest sponsor reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the contest including canceling any method of entry. Contest sponsor reserves their right to modify the rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The contest sponsor reserves their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Contest sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
- Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the contest sponsor for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this contest. Contest sponsor will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the contest sponsor should be addressed to JUKASA 93.5FM at 3326 Sixth Line, Ohsweken, Ontario, N0A 1M0.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and Disclosures or other statements contained in any contest related materials, including but not limited to the contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- All intellectual property, including but not limited to: trade -marks, tradenames, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations; are owned by the Contest sponsor and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.