Jukasa Motor Speedway
2018 JMS SCHEDULE RELEASED
- Saturday June 16th – NASCAR Pinty’s Series with the OSCAAR Modifieds.
- Saturday June 23rd – King of The Wing National Sprint Car Series, support class(es) TBA.
- Saturday July 14th – Super Modifieds and ROC Modifieds.
- *Saturday Sept. 1st – APC Series and Ontario Super Late Model Series (Outlaw)
- *Sun. Sept. 2nd – Mon. Sept. 3rd – $25K to win Pro Late Models with Super Stock Invitational.
- Saturday Sept. 29th – Pinty’s Fall Brawl, NASCAR Pinty’s Series Finale Plus Limited Late Models.
*Denotes Canadian Short Track Nationals.
*Watch for Super Stock and Pro Late Model Qualifiers at area speedways to be announced soon for the Canadian Short Track Nationals.
Jukasa Motor Speedway Jukasa Motor Speedway is a .625-mile paved speedway located in Hagersville, Ontario, Canada. The track first opened in 1966 as Cayuga Speedway and remained opened until it ceased regular operations in 2010. With new ownership in 2016 the facility underwent extensive renovations. Among the changes at the facility include a complete redesign and asphalt recovering of the racing surface and upgrades for competitors and fans throughout the entire 350 acre site. The facility can also accommodate nearly 800 campsites with many offering services to campers. For more information on Jukasa Motor Speedway visit their Facebook page and Twitter @Jukasamotor or www.jukasamotorspeedway.com