Join Our Team
CJKS – ARROW Radio 93.5FM is looking for strong personalities
to add to our line up:
Co-host our morning show, alongside a wonderful co-host, Monday-Friday! Weekends (all shifts) and, an outside
You should have a passion to connect with your audience, and, even more, love
connecting with community! These positions require a lot of social media interaction as well-so it helps
if you are Facebook/Twitter/Instagram savvy
Successful candidate(s) know how to relate to and engage a youthful to adult audience, has two plus
years experience working on-air, is willing to connect with and participate in community events, is a
social media guru and knows how to build and execute great content.
We are looking for a team player(s) who is a positive influence in the hallways and is always willing to go
the extra mile to put out a great show. This is a non-competitive environment with a combined goal of
achieving the best possible broadcast quality.
These positions are live on-air shift as follows:
Monday to Friday, 6am – 10am.; Saturday 7am to 12pm,
12pm to 6pm, 6pm to 1am; and, Sunday 7am to 12pm, 12pm to 6pm, 6pm to midnight.
On Air Responsibilities:
- -Preparing, planning, and executing your show including researching and conducting interviews.
- -Hosting community & station events
- -Affluent in Social Media – Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- -Voice tracks & remote events when required
- -Must be extremely motivated and a self-starter
- -Major focus on ability to work as part of a team
- -Strong communication, writing and creativity
- -Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- -Have genuine interest in current events of the communities that we broadcast to
- -The ideal candidate will have post-secondary education in broadcasting, or related experience
- -Minimum 2 years on-air experience (outside of school)
- -Knowledge of iMedia, Audition and MusicMaster an asset
- -Willing to learn new software
- -A valid Ontario driver’s license
- -Strong references
Send your resume and demo to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, OUTSIDE SALES
Reporting to the Station Coordinator, CJKS – Arrow Radio is looking for a consultative sales and
marketing professional with a passion for helping businesses grow.
You believe in the power of radio and digital media working together to create successful advertising
campaigns for clients. You have a demonstrated knowledge of the media landscape in the Six Nations,
Brantford, Haldimand and Norfolk Counties and thrive as part of a small team. The ideal candidate
builds relationships with strong prospecting skills and a natural curiosity to learn and try innovative
approaches. You enjoy cultivating relationships and most importantly – have the ambition to succeed!
- -Actively prospect new business opportunities and keep detailed records of activities.
- -Guide clients through the radio and digital advertising process and manage advertising campaigns from
initial contact to collection.
- -Collaborate on client solutions with creative, digital and promotions teams to ensure client needs are
met and expectations exceeded.
- -Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- -Prospecting skills including: researching, cold calling, conducting customer needs analyses, proposal
writing and presentation skills.
- -Ability to multi-task with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment.
- -Interpersonal skills working with a dynamic team and a proven track record of influencing key decision
- -1-3 years sales experience required. Advertising experience in radio or digital media an asset.
- -Valid class G driver’s license
- -Proficient with MS Office 365
Arrow Radio is an up can coming broadcast and digital media company. We are a CRTC licensed
Indigenous Radio station that is an independent broadcasting organization. We’re passionate about
music and thrive on creativity, innovation and delivering the best broadcast quality possible.