12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS 2019
12 Days of Christmas Contest Rules
Jukasa’s 93.5FM 12 Days of Christmas Contest Rules
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. TO ENTER BY PHONE: To enter the JUKASA 93.5FM 12 Days of Christmas
contest by phone, listen to the station for a “Cue To Call” (It’s time to qualify for 12 Days of Christmas) announcement that will be made at anytime Starting November 1st at random between 6:00 a.m. and 11:00p.m. (all times are Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) telling listeners to call in for a chance to play.
When you hear the “Cue to call”, call the JUKASA 93.5FM contest line at 905-296-1286 for your chance to qualify for our 12 Days draws.
2. TO ENTER VIA SOCIAL MEDIA: Starting November 1st, keep an eye out on our social media pages for posts that say “It’s Time To Qualify”. Comment on the appropriate post for your chance to qualify for our 12 Days of Christmas giveaway draws. Qualifiers will be chosen at random from each post and will be contacted on the social media platform they entered on. Qualifiers will be entered into the 12 Days draws.
3. TO ENTER AT POP UPS:
Entry: Contestants enter by visiting Pop-Ups, completing ballots in their entirety and dropping the ballot into the ballot box.
Eligibility: Ballots are checked for completion & legibility, entrants’ eligibility is verified, and the qualifying ballots are transferred to the raffle drum.
*Limit, 1 ballot per person at each pop up
*Qualifiers will be asked to provide full name, phone number, if they are a resident of Ontario, and if they have won a prize from Jukasa Radio in the last 2 months.
The object of 12 Days of Christmas is to qualify to be drawn as a contestant attending the Christmas Party for a chance to win one of the 12 Day prizes.
Each eligible winner will then be required to provide a representative of JUKASA 93.5FM with their legal name, address, age and telephone number.
12 Days Contestants:
Weekdays beginning Wednesday Dec 4 at 10:40AM, and 3:40PM, one ballot will be drawn from the raffle drum, the name on the ballot will be announced on-air and published to @jukasaradio social media feeds. The person named on a drawn ballot has 30 minutes to contact the host, at 905-296-1286 or via Facebook Messenger, to confirm details and verify eligibility* to be proclaimed a 12 Days of Christmas Contestant.
If contact is not made the named person on the ballot becomes ineligible, and 5 minutes later (at 11:15AM or 4:15PM as applicable) the on-air host will select a ballot from the drum, the number on the ballot will be called, if this calls goes unanswered this ballot is declared ineligible, and ballots will be drawn in succession until a qualifier answers the call and is verified as a 12 Days of Christmas Contestant. The same process will take place weekdays at 3:40PM. Any drawn ballot will not be returned to the raffle drum. Be sure to be listening at 10:40AM and 3:40PM everyday Monday to Friday, if you hear your name you have 30 minutes to call us at 905-296-1286 or contact us through Facebook Messenger.
Jukasa Radio 93.5FM is hosting a Christmas party for our Verified 12 Days Contestants on Thursday, December 19th. Thirty (30) contestants who MUST be able to attend the event from 3PM TO 6PM.
Contestants and guests must at least 14 years of age. Beginning on Wednesday December 4th two (2) ballots per week day will be drawn from the raffle drum the contestant will have 30 minutes to contact the Jukasa Radio by the methods outlined above. Jukasa radio is not responsible for any issues of signal loss or missed phone calls. Where necessary there will be no more than one attempt made to call the phone number on the drawn ballot. If the phone connection is not sufficient for the contest to proceed the call will be disconnected and another ballot will be drawn.
CHRISTMAS PARTY DRAWS:
1. Beginning at 3:45PM on Thursday December 19 2019 the names of registered 12 Days of Christmas Contestants will be placed into the drum a the party and draws will commence to determine prize winners.
- Contest starts at 6 a.m. ET on Friday November 1, 2019 and closes on December 19th 2019 at 6:00 p.m. ET as described in section 5 below (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. One prize per household.3. The contest sponsor is JUKASA 93.5FM Radio and Contest Sponsor (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”).
4. To enter by phone and to be eligible to win, phone entrant must be a legal resident of Ontario and be fourteen (14) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest sponsor, their respective agents, advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. Persons who have won a previous Jukasa Radio 93.5FM contest in the previous 2 calendar months (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and persons domiciled with a winner are also ineligible to enter.
5. Prizes: A maximum of $10,000 in cash and/or prizes are available to be won throughout the Contest Period. As prizes are won during the Contest Period, the number of prizes available to be won, and the value of such prizes, may be adjusted accordingly. There will be 12 Days of prize draws of cash and/or prizes to be awarded during the “12 Days of Christmas” and one prize awarded to the Exclusive Pop Up Draw winner. The minimum prize value offered to a particular contestant will be $10.00. The maximum cash and/or prize which may be won by a particular contestant will be $2,000. Prizes won will be awarded in the form of cash and/or prizes. Once the 12th Day winner has been announced no further prizing will be awarded and the Contest will be completed.
6. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, each potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by JUKASA 93.5FM via telephone. Before being awarded a Prize, each potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood the Rules, grants all consents required, authorizes the Contest sponsor to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest sponsor shall have the right to disqualify potential winner, and forfeit the prize and the Contest sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. Once confirmed as a verified 12 Days Contestant for the 12 DAYS of Christmas contest the winner must present him/herself in person at MontHill Golf and Country Club, 4th Line, Ohsweken, Ontario beginning at 2:45PM to 3:30PM on Thursday December 19th 2019 and presenting government issued identification, to register for the Christmas Party, failure to register within the allotted time will result in his/her being denied entry into the Christmas Party and disqualification of contest play for the 12 Days of Christmas Contest.
7. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
8. All entries become the property of Contest sponsor who assume no responsibility for garbled, in audible, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting names of Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest sponsor do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest sponsor, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest sponsor reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry. Contest sponsor reserves their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest sponsor reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Contest sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
9. Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and territorial laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of his/her personal information (information that identifies an entrant as an individual, such as home telephone number, age and home address) by the Contest sponsor for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. Contest sponsor will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by the Contest sponsor should be addressed to JUKASA 93.5FM at 3326 Sixth Line, Ohsweken, Ontario, N0A 1M0.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest sponsor and or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.