WEEKDAY MORNING SHOW CO-HOST
3326 Sixth Line, Ohsweken, ON N0A 1M0
WEEK DAY MORNING SHOW CO-HOST
JUKASA RADIO 93.5FM is a dynamic Top 40, Hip Hop, R&B station located on the Six Nations of the Grand River Territory in Southern Ontario. We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Host to join our team. The hours for this position are Monday to Friday 5am to 10am. The working platform here is Windows based with iMedia Touch software, a good working knowledge of both is required.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
ON-AIR 6AM to 10AM
- -Strong communicator and story teller on air and online
- -Input daily news
- -Must have the ability to connect with the 18-40 audience in a positive and engaging manner
- -Voicing commercials, IDs, tags etc. for station branding
- -Scripting as needed
- -Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- -Previous on-air hosting experience
- -Works well under pressure
- -Working knowledge of Adobe Audition and/or Pro Tools
- -Takes direction well and is flexible
This position reports directly to the Station Coordinator. Interested applicants are invited to send a resume and demo to: email@example.com
*Please include ‘Jukasa Radio Morning Show’ in the subject line of your email. *No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applicants are welcome, those previously interviewed need not apply.